Rose City Classic Regional Tournament- June 12 – 18, 2023- Events for Registration
2023 Rose City Championships – Mixed Doubles, Doubles and Singles
Mon June 12 @ 6:00 pm – Sun June 18 @ 12:00 pm
$10.00 – $50.00
The Rose City Tennis Tournament has been an annual event at the Welland Tennis Club since 1966 and continues to attract some of the top talent from around the Region. The event is open to WTC Members and Non-members from SW Region in a variety of divisions.
Date: Monday, June 12 – Sunday, June 18, 2023
Venue: Welland Tennis Club
Adults Only Tournament
Entry Fee: $35 for one event. $50 for two events.
Participants may only compete in 2 events.
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, June 6, 2023- 6 pm
- Men’s and Women’s Singles Open/A and B
- Men’s and Women’s Doubles Open/A and B
- Mixed Doubles Open/A and B
Losers of their first match in the Open championship will automatically be placed into a new draw for the A championship (with no consolation).
The B championships will have a main draw and a consolation draw.
Draw Posted Online CLICK HERE to view Draws
The Entry Fee includes:
- Guaranteed 2 matches per event
- Friday Night Dinner with Music
- 1 Drink Ticket (beer, wine, soft drink)
- 1 Draw ticket for cool prizes
- Entry to Smash Cage Event with prizes
- Sponsor Activities
Extras: BBQs, Keg nights, 50/50 draw for The Hope Centre
Please note: Both members and non-Welland Tennis Club members are invited to register for the Rose City Tennis Tournament
Each participant in Singles and Doubles must buy a ticket and register for one event or two events.
- Each participant buys a One Event or Two Event ticket
- If playing Doubles or Mixed Doubles, include both Partner’s Names
Deadline for submitting application is Tuesday, June 6, 2023- 6 pm
See Regional Tournament under Events on Website