2020 Reopening Phase 3
Changes to Club Access
- The Clubhouse will remain closed at this time but the washrooms are available for member use. Access to the locker rooms and showers will continue to be unavailable.
- Bar service is now open, however, kitchen access is limited to WTC staff and the board of directors. If you would like bar service, please ask and they will be happy to serve you outside.
- The hard courts are now available at this time, however they are still only accessible through the main gate.
- Access to the clay courts will be through the gate closest to the sitting area facing Court 1.
- If you’re playing on Court 3 or Court 4, or using the wall, please do not cross through the gate on Court 1. Use the open area closes to the gate that accesses Court 5 to avoid physical contact with the gate.
Changes in Play
- Single and doubles play is approved at this time.
- Private and small group lessons are available through the Club Pro. For those junior players taking private lessons, only one parent should accompany the player to their lesson and should remain off court and at least 2 metres aware from the Pro at all times.
- At this time, sharing balls between players is now permitted according to OTA guidelines. Please continue to exercise caution and use sanitizer before, during and after matches.