2020 Reopening Phase One
Changes to Club Access
- The Clubhouse will be completely closed at this time until further notice. Access to the bar, washrooms, and water fountain are not available.
- The hard courts will be unavailable at this time due to the upcoming reconstruction that will last until the end of July.
- Access to the clay courts will be through the gate closest to the sitting area facing Court 1.
- If you’re playing on Court 3 or Court 4, or using the wall, please do not cross through the gate on Court 1. Use the open area closes to the gate that accesses Court 5 to avoid physical contact with the gate.
Changes in Play
- Only Singles play is approved at this time unless you live at the same residence as your partner.
- Doubles play will only be permitted if doubles partners live in the same household. Spouses, partners, parent/child/family combos is all that is permitted for doubles teams.
- Private lessons only are available through the Club Pro. For those junior players taking private lessons, only one parent should accompany the player to their lesson and should remain off court and at least 2 metres aware from the Pro at all times.
- Semi private or small group lessons are permitted only when all participants from the lesson are in the same household. Maximum number in this scenario is 4 people in one lesson at a time.
- All doubles leagues are cancelled until further notice.
- Singles leagues will be implemented for those who wish to play Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday evenings. Please contact the Club Pro if you are interested in playing. Dave will assign players to the correct night and time based on each player’s level.
- Women’s singles leagues on Tuesday morning 9-11am and Thursday evening from 7-9pm will be run by Els. Please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org